Coming to see us to to rent skis for your next Vail Ski Trip? There’s no better ski shop in Vail. A few things to think about before you come:
- Reserve ahead to save 20% off your rentals. Click the yellow button: RESERVE NOW
- What kind of skiing do you enjoy? Blue Sky Basin vs. Vail groomers? This will help us pick out a great ski for your ability and enjoyment.
- What are the expected conditions? Powder day, or sadly a snow dry spell? Luckily, if snow changes, you can swap your ski out! We can also help you find that ski you’ve been vying for. See our blog post on renting vs. buying.
- Do you need boots too or just skis, maybe boot storage? We have lockers, baskets and boots on the dryer to help with all your ski gear.
- Multiple people in your group? We have daily/weekly/monthly lockers that will really enhance your après experience. No walking around in ski boots or lugging skis up and down Bridge Street!
Once you’ve completed the rental process and had some fun on the slopes, it’s time to enjoy what else Vail has to offer.
Just upstairs from us is Los Amigos, yummy nachos and great margaritas on the deck facing the mountain. Next door is the Crespelle, the new creperie, with our faves Nutella or Ham and cheese, and our friends and favorites across the way Blue Cow Café offering swiss hot dogs and killer soup along with local brews.
If you’re looking to enjoy a more formal dinner, Vail has amazing restaurants, and other fun activities too:
- Mountain Standard: $$$, local favorite, Adult, contemporary
- Sweet Basil: $$$$ Top restaurant in Vail. Can eat at bar. Nice place for a glass of wine
- Terra Bistro: $$$$ happy hour appetizers, and/or a formal dining room
- Root & Flower: Wine bar, light snacks to go with drinks
- Bully Ranch: $$ Family friendly restaurant and bar. Comfort food. Known at bar for “mudslide”
- The George Bar & Pub: $$ Young crowd, pool tables, Surf & turf $20. Great pub food!
- Red Lion Bar and Restaurant: $$ Comfort bar food. Great nachos! Live music daily. Good for sports if you can sit at bar.
- Red Lion Bar and Restaurant – Acoustic music nightly, popular with tourists, après & late. Good bar food
- Shakedown Street – Live music nightly, popular with tourists and locals, après and late (no food)
- Samana – Club scene. I avoid it, but some like it
- Pepés – Apres music, German bar
- Bol – In Vail Village’s Solaris Plaza, neon bowling, good food and drinks
Be sure to let us know what you enjoyed best or ask any of our Vista Bahn Ski Rentals employees for their faves, we’ve all been in the valley a long time!